“Good for the body is the work of the body, good for the soul the work of the soul, and good for either the work of the other.” ---Henry David Thoreau
Fragmentation has led us to confusion, weakness, fear and a diminished sense of self. Wholeness is a state of mind which is INHERENT, but which for most of us has been shattered by the hurts and traumas of life.
Holistic psychotherapy sees the whole psyche as containing elements of body, mind, heart and soul. These four aspects of self are interdependent and seek cleansing, nourishment and reconnection for a person to experience peace, joy and maturity.
- How do we move from fragmentation to wholeness? From self doubt to self respect?
- How do we return to our natural state of strength and wholeness?
- Do you appreciate the need for counseling, but seek a therapy session in which your whole self is acknowledged?
- Do you want to acquire insight into establishing or regaining healthy relationships with family, friends and colleagues?
- Do you believe that a ‘destiny-pull’ from the future is as important to attaining wholeness as digging up the past?
In this session, we will use tools such as Phillip’s Life Wheel of Wholeness to get an assessment of our four dimensions of self. We will look for the strengths, either obvious or hidden, which are unique to you, and begin together to plan and rebuild your integrated and whole self.
Phillip Jones, MA, LMHC is a licensed psychotherapist and counselor. He has worked for three decades with people of all ages and life philosophies in uncovering or rediscovering their whole self and their healthy self-in-relationship.